1. The tap room will be closed this Saturday!
In order to fully prepare for our SOLD OUT 2nd Anniversary Party this Saturday night we must close the tap room for our normal 1-4PM hours. We will be open as normal tonight & tomorrow (Thursday/Friday) for pints, growlers, & beer-to-go. We apologize for the inconvenience.
2. Sold out means sold out!
Our 2nd Anniversary party is sold out. We are at capacity for our property and cannot sell any more tickets. We would love to be able to celebrate with each and every one of you that wants to be here but we simply cannot accommodate everyone. For those that missed out on tickets, you will have plenty of upcoming opportunities to taste many of the special beers we are tapping Saturday night.
3. Parking Sucks
There will be no onsite parking at the brewery property Saturday night. Here are your best options:
- Light Rail – Take the train. Its easy. Its so close. Its always sober. http://mta.maryland.gov/light-rail
- UBER – Let some random dude in a suit drive you. Use code UNIONCRAFT and your first ride is free (up to $20).
- Street Parking – Arrive early and look for spots along Union Ave., Buena Vista, or Clipper Mill Rd.
If you must drive, please have designated driver.
4. What to expect when you’re expecting…
- Our gate will open at 7PM.
- Get in line (if there is one).
- Your ticket will be scanned and taken.
- You’ll receive your limited edition glass, one beer ticket, and a wrist band.
- Get your ID checked and your hand stamped.
- Buy more tickets or go party. Beer tickets will be $5 each. BRING CASH please! We will have an ATM on site.
- Beer tickets will not be sold after 10PM. Last call will be at 10:30 PM.
- There will be plenty of free water in self serve kegs located around the property.
- Don’t do anything stupid & PLEASE DON’T LITTER OR PEE EVERYWHERE! The property is under video surveillance. We have plenty of trash cans, bathrooms and port-o-johns onsite. USE THEM.
- DJ BohFunk will be spinning the funk from 7-8:15.
- Psycho Killers will hit the stage at 8:30 and play 2 sets.
- Come hungry! The food trucks are cooking up some awesome grub!
- Come thirsty! We have a killer lineup of beers for you to explore.
5. The 99.9% Accurate Beer List
Tap Room Bar:
Inside Bar (Rare & Vintage):
Barrel Aged Chessie (2013, aged 10 months in Heaven Hill oak whiskey barrels)
Snow Pants (2013)
Snow Pants (2012)
Hard Times Saison (2012)
Chessie w/ Oak
Old Pro w/ Watermelon & Sage
Duckpin w/ Simcoe
Royal w/ Peaches
Chessie w/ Nutmeg, Vanilla bean, Cinnamon
Old Pro w/housemade peach syrup
Royal w/ Citra
Anthem w/ Cherries & Lemon zest
Other kegs may rotate in as needed. List subject to change.