UNION Craft donates beer and swag to charitable events as our way of giving back some of the love that our community shows us every day. To do this, we review donation requests and determine if we can help out.
If you would like a beer or swag donation for your charitable event, please read our donation guidelines below first, then fill out and submit the donation request form.
Donation requests must be placed at least 30 days prior to the date of your event. Once we review your request, we will get back to you with a decision.
If you’ve got a good reason why we should donate to your event or good cause, let us know by filling out the form below. Keep in mind, that we usually try to sell our beer (it’s kind of part of our business plan) so please don’t ask us to donate beer for your wedding or camping trip.
UNION DONATION GUIDELINES:
UNION receives a lot of requests for charitable donations and we try to accommodate as many as possible. To help with this process, we created some guidelines. See who we will and will not donate to below, along with other important details.
WHO WE WILL DONATE TO:
We have chosen a few areas of interest in order to donate to a wide range of organizations:
- Arts and Culture
- Human Services
WHO WE WILL NOT DONATE TO:
- Organizations without 501(c)(3) status
- Individuals and private fundraisers
- Political organizations/campaigns
- Religious activities
- Children’s groups
- Athletes/recreational teams
- If your event is less than 30 days away, it will automatically be declined.
- All donation requests must be submitted online. We do not accept paper donation requests.
- The organization must provide a liquor license to receive any donation of beer.
- Due to the overwhelming amount of requests we receive each day we can only reply to the donation requests that we can fulfill. If you do not hear from us within a few days of your submission, unfortunately we can not provide you a donation at this time.
- We do not provide staff to work at events or deliver donations.